Getting Started with NSCC:
For new NSCC users, refer to the “Getting Started with NSCC Supercomputing on ASPIRE 1” for guides on the following:
- Access to ASPIRE 1 (enrolling an account, connecting to NSCC VPN, setting up SSH)
- Run MPI Parallel Programs
- Run MPI Jobs
Refer to “Projects Portal User Guide” for guides on the following:
- Assistance in navigating the NSCC Projects Portal
- Guidelines to complete the application form
Click here for more information on NSCC’s Project Calls.
Accessing NSCC’s System:
Refer to “A Beginner’s Guide to Running AI Jobs” for guides on the following:
- Ways to run AI jobs using NSCC’s systems
- Exercises on writing deep learning programs
After the award of a project, users may refer to the “Technical Instruction for Approved Project” for guides on transferring data to their project folders and running jobs using their project quota.