Getting Started with NSCC:
For new NSCC users, refer to the “Getting Started with NSCC Supercomputing on ASPIRE 1” for guides on the following:
- Access to ASPIRE 1 (enrolling an account, connecting to NSCC VPN, setting up SSH)
- Run MPI Parallel Programs
- Run MPI Jobs
Getting Started with NSCC Supercomputing on ASPIRE 1
Refer to “Projects Portal User Guide” for guides on the following:
- Assistance in navigating the NSCC Projects Portal
- Guidelines to complete the application form
Click here for more information on NSCC’s Project Calls.
Accessing NSCC’s System:
Refer to “A Beginner’s Guide to Running AI Jobs” for guides on the following:
- Ways to run AI jobs using NSCC’s systems
- Exercises on writing deep learning programs
A Beginner’s Guide to Running AI Jobs
After the award of a project, users may refer to the “Technical Instruction for Approved Project” for guides on transferring data to their project folders and running jobs using their project quota.
Technical Instruction for Approved Project
Linux and Scheduler:
NSCC Job Scheduler (PBS Pro) Quick Start Guide
NSCC PBS Pro Display Manager Guide
ARM Allinea Getting Started Guide
Comments are closed.