(Steps from 1 – 9 are one time only)
1. Open Internet browser, go to the URL https://vpn.nscc.sg/
Enter your LDAP username and password to login.
2. On your mobile phone, download and install “Sophos Authenticator” from the Apple Apps store or Google Play store depending on whether you are using Apple or Android phone.
After the app is installed, scan the QR code. Proceed with login and this time, you need to login with your LDAP username and password with the OTP appended behind the password.
With OTP, your password should be: <password><onetime pass-code> (e.g. yourldappassword128363)
For example, if your ldap password is “ldappassword”, and your OTP you currently see in your Sophos Authenticator app is “128363”, you should enter:
(Below is a sample QR code, do not scan, scan the QR code visible on VPN web page)
3. After login successfully, go to Remote Access and click on the first option to download and install the SSLVPN client and the necessary user profile.
4. After the download is finished, open the .exe file and follow through the instructions to install the SSLVPN client. Click Next.
5. Click I Agree
6. Click Install
7. During the installation process, click on Install again.