Date: Monday, July 20, 2020 1:44 PM
Subject: [Completed] ASPIRE 1 Scheduled System Maintenance from 17 July 2020, 3pm to 20 July 2020, 12pm
We are pleased to announce that ASPIRE 1 system maintenance has been completed. You may proceed to access the system as per usual.
Thank you for your patience.
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:26 PM
Subject: ASPIRE 1 Scheduled System Maintenance from 17 July 2020, 3pm to 20 July 2020, 12pm
Please be informed that there will be a scheduled ASPIRE 1 system maintenance from 17 July 2020 (Friday), 3pm to 20 July 2020 (Monday), 12 noon. Please take note of the important timelines that will impact your work below:
- 12 July 2020 (Sunday), 3pm:
- All long queues will stop dispatching jobs from the above date and time till the end of the shutdown. This is to ensure jobs do not get terminated during the shutdown period.
- Jobs which can be completed before the shutdown may still be dispatched manually, subject to the availability of resources.
- 16 July 2020 (Thursday), 3pm:
- Normal queues will stop dispatching jobs.
- Jobs which can complete before the shutdown may still be dispatched manually, subject to the availability of resources.
- 17 July 2020 (Friday), 3pm:
- All users will be logged out of the system.
- All remaining running jobs will be allowed to terminate gracefully before the system shuts down.
- 20 July 2020 (Monday), 12pm:
- ASPIRE 1 system will be brought back online and made available to users.
To find the latest update of the service maintenance, please visit https://status.nscc.sg
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.