Please be informed that there will be a scheduled ASPIRE 1 system maintenance from 03 December 2021 (Friday), 3pm to 07 December 2021 (Tuesday), 11am.
Please take note of the important timelines that will impact your work below:
28 November 2021 (Sunday), 3pm:
- All long queues will stop dispatching jobs from the above date and time till the end of the shutdown. This is to ensure jobs do not get terminated during the shutdown period.
- Jobs which can be completed before the shutdown may still be dispatched manually, subject to the availability of resources.
02 December (Thursday), 3pm:
- Normal queues will stop dispatching jobs.
- Jobs which can complete before the shutdown may still be dispatched manually, subject to the availability of resources.
03 December 2021 (Friday), 3pm:
- All users will be logged out of the system.
- All remaining running jobs will be allowed to terminate gracefully before the system shuts down.
07 December 2021 (Tuesday), 11am:
- ASPIRE 1 system will be brought back online and made available to users.
To find the latest update of the service maintenance, please visit https://status.nscc.sg
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.